Labels

Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Inspirational Memory Challenge





This year I am challenging myself to memorize one inspirational quote a day. 

My memory is a muscle that needs to get back in shape. 

My workout schedule for my memory is: to commit to memory one quote a day by some one I respect. 

It is that simple, I am just going to find a quote I love and memorize it. 

By the end of 2014, I will have 365 inspirational phrases embedded in my heart. 

I was once told by a professor of mine that, ‘on his death bed, during his last moments of life, he will hold dearly and recite to himself the calming words of great men who have lit the long and hard rode to heaven.’

I, like my professor, would like to walk with my heart filled with inspiration as I enter heaven.  

To begin the Inspirational Memory Challenge, I have selected a quote from Confucious. I chose this quote because it gives the fool proof method to assisting one in memorization. 



No comments:

Post a Comment