Labels

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crochet; latest addiction

In the last couple of months I have gone from being a normal 24 year old to a domestic dork.

To name a few things, I sewed reusable lunch bags for my husband, crocheted various baby hats, and today I have officially made a droopy crocheted hat!

  Now I would like to brag that I have taught myself these domestic skills, but that is not quite the case for youtube's various members have been my guides on all my endeavors.

   Here I would like to give a shout out to Emmy! She happens to tell you on each video who she is and most of her videos start, "Hello everyone this is Emmy." My husband has become quite acquainted with her voice and likes to rhetorically respond with, " Hello Emmy this is Mark".

   But aside from all humor, I would highly suggest everyone checks her videos out. I am not an affilate in any which way of hers but a big fan! The video I used to make this hat is:

This is a very quick and easy project, but if you have never seen or picked up a crochet needle I highly suggest you watch her videos on how to crochet first.

My hat which I finished in a few hours looks like this:

Let me know if you think I should add the flower like she did. 
Thanks for reading! 





1 comment: